At Hand and Hand Early childhood Centers, we are committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to our children and their families, and are frequently updating our programs with the latest innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.
We provide a structured and part Reggio programme that enables the children to learn through exploration, inquiry and discovery of the outside world using the environment as the third teacher. They will gain knowledge and independence with encouragement from the staff. We also link our teaching and learning programmes to the Te Whariki curriculum and the Te tiriti of Waitangi.
We take great pride and excitement in providing programmes that enable our children to express their creativity and imagination by offering age appropriate experiences and planning programmes based on their interests . Hand and Hand Childcare offers specific skill programmes to prepare the children for their next journey in their development.
· Brand-new, purpose built Centres
· Qualified staff providing excellent educator child ratio
· 3 separate rooms for children: babies, toddler and preschooler
· Free studios: dance and Mandarin
· Experienced cook on site making nutritious, healthy meals
· Age appropriate attractive activities for all children